Are you a risk seeker? Do you enjoy predicting patterns in people? Do you enjoy placing bets? Do you bet on a particular player performing well on a day because you feel so? Do you like to see the intelligently comprehend the Stock Price movements?
Algorithmic Trading is the way for you. We’re bringing an in classroom training program which includes knowledge of basic to pro tools for technical analysis. You’ll also get an experience of live online trading with us.
The Wall Street School in collaboration with Amatya Investments (a SEBI Registered Investment Advisory Firm in India) is proud to launch ‘STOCK MARKET WIZARDS’ – a unique 1 Week Program to understand what it takes to become a successful money manager in stock markets.
Some of the key highlights of the course:
1) Understand investment styles of successful investment managers over the decades and decipher your own style;
2) Experience the power of Technical Trading – Reading charts and patterns of stocks to predict their future rates;
3) Know the rights questions to ask your Investment Advisor. Or better, build your own investment strategies rather than paying to Mutual Funds.
4) Experience high frequency trading (automated trading) on a live trading floor through technical analysis.
5) Opportunity to intern with Amatya Investments (A SEBI Registered Investment Advisory firm) on successful completion of the course
Weekday Batch | 5 days | Mon-Fri| 4 pm to 7 PM (Batch Starting 15 Oct)
Weekend Batch| 5 Workshops | Sat-Sun | 10 am to 1 pm (Batch Starting 13 Oct)
Who can pursue this course?:
A college student interested in trading, a homemaker who has a knack of stock markets or a professional with no time to learn – It’s a compact course designed to introduce you to the markets in the smartest possible way!
The Total Fee of the workshop is INR 10,000/- plus applicable GST.
Ishaan Bhatia: Ishaan Bhatia is the founder of Amatya Investments, a Registered Investment Advisor with SEBI. He works as an Investment Strategist for Corporate Clients and HNI’s. His skills lie in his ability to understand numbers and trading patterns in stock markets. With over 5 years of experience, he has been instrumental in developing profit making strategies across varied asset classes such as Indices, forex and
individual stocks. Prior to starting Amatya Investments, he worked with Dugar Fund Private Ltd as a derivative analyst. He led a n arbitrage desk for currencies and was instrumental in setting up their back office division.
He has a Masters’ degree in Actuarial Management from Cass Business School, London and Bachelors’ degree in Mathematics from St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi